Hypafix Tape is a medical tape that can be used to securely support the joints.
The stretch and conformability of Hypafix® allows the patient greater freedom of movement. Wide-area fixa-tion of the wound dressing reduces the risk of contamination.
It adapts very well to contoured body parts such as hands, feet, knees and shoulders without restricting movements so you can still be active. The material is conformable, so it won't constrain joints and features a low-allergy adhesive.
- Hypafix is perfect for the retention of post-operative wound dressings as it a non-woven stretchable fabric that easily holds dressings!
- Soft yet ultra strong, the Hypafix Dressing tape is a must-have supply in many physiotherapy clinics in Canada
- Highly flexible medical tape, it also adapts very well to contoured body parts such as hands, feet and shoulders without restricting movements so your patients can still be active
- Extensibility to ensure close fitting and full range of motion
- Water-resistant and the adhesive is hypoallergenic
- Hypafix is radio-transparent so it does not have to be removed if the patient is to be X-rayed.
- Perfect for the retention of gauze absorbent pads, dressings, and other medical purposes
- Cut and apply the appropriate length of Hypafix dressing as desired
- Sold as a single roll